BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

I am still here ......

I am still here just have not posted in forever and a day or heck more like a month. Well I got down to 156, (clap clap cheer cheer cheer) took a trip and got back to 163. It was quick, like 5 days quick!! So what did I do .... instead of jumping back on the wagon I decided to watch the wagon trot away! School has been crazy, life has been hectic and all of a sudden I have fallen into old habits. Now I am ready to trot, possibly sprint back to the wagon and get on it again. I am not going to concentrate on the negative. Everyone trips, falls and heck sometimes takes a huge plunge.

So here I am dusting off and ready to get this party started yet again.

On a super happy note .....It's Spring Break and I am off for the next 9 days!!! Yeeehaaaaaaw!!!

:) Lucy K

4 comments:

Ak said...

You can do this!!! Yay for spring break! I'm on my break too! :)

Michelle said...

You can definitely get back on that wagon! Enjoy your spring break!!

Kristyn said...

Good for you to get back on the wagon. I understand how you feel. We went on vaca and I gained back the five lbs that I lost. :( Boo....we should try to get together this week while you are off. If you have a bike, we could go for a bike ride after my hubs gets off work :) Let me know what you think.

Katie Warren said...

Hey there! You won a random giveaway on my blog =) I was celebrating reaching 200 followers. Here is the link to the post with detils.

http://www.areyouwilling.net/2011/03/this-is-my-positive-picture-for-week.html

I just need you to email me your address to katiewarren88@gmail.com

<3 Katie