BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am new, way new at this blogging stuff ...

I am a repeat offender at WW's! I have joined, re joined and joined again probably 7 times! The most weight I have lost is 25 pounds and it's my fault every time!! I think I can do it on my own, "I got this" and then all I have is more weight and bigger clothes. I love going to clap for others at WW's, you would think I was the one losing the weight. Well, I have come to the conclusion that clapping for others is not going to help me get to my goal weigh. I am not going to quit, not this time .... I plan to post my weigh ins every Saturday until I hit my goal weight of 137-134. My ultimate goal would be 126 ... I want to use my "blogging experience" as a way to keep me accountable, motivated and to share the ups and downs of this journey.
So here it is Saturday, June 26 I weighed in at 167.2
:D I hope to post less of me next Saturday!

6 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

YAY for you! I'm so excited you joined blogland! :)

Erin :)

EricaH said...

Glad you stopped by, I to have had a few bouts with weight watchers and every now think about trying it again who knows :) good for you for committing to go back and stick with it. Since your husband is already a runner you will already have that support system so that is great my husband isn't a runner and doesnt get why I would wanna run if I am not trying to win so I am so thankful for the blogging community very supportive and encouraging I look forward to following your journey. :)

Syl said...

thanks for stopping by Lucy! There's a huge amount of support in blogland ;-).
good luck to you and i can't wait to follow your journey!

amy said...

I love WW! I just recently joined back in May and I have found that the Weigh-In's every week have been a great motivational tool for me.

Can't wait to read more about your weight loss journey!!

Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Almost everyone is a 'repeat offender' at WW. The good news is: the more times you repeat something, the more likely you are to be successful at it.

You can and will do it this time! Believe that.

Anonymous said...

Almost everyone is a 'repeat offender' at WW. The good news is: the more times you repeat something, the more likely you are to be successful at it.

You can and will do it this time! Believe that.