BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dangerous but cute!!

So.. those of you who know me personally know that if I am going to do something, I might as well look cute while doing it. Vain, I know! You can dislike me for this but I highly recommend it. It makes me feel like although I may not be the fastest or the trimmest one out there, I still look decent. Just being honest!!

Well I didn't realize how dangerous these little cuties were until I took two tumbles. I just suffered a couple of bruises but my ego, well lets just say that was hurt the most. I got back on the bike today and rode 7.1 miles injury free! I still have fear well lets just call it a bit of respect towards the clipless pedals.

I am either running, cycling or swimming to train for the triathlon on August 14th. The distances for this one is a 300meter swim, a 11 mile bike ride and a 3 mile run. I can't complete this one without training so I am doing my best to stay active with this Texas heat.

The weight loss is sssssllllllowwww but I am not quitting friends! It looks like we will be going to Costa Rica for Christmas. I am envision myself on the beach in a tankini and feeling great about it!

It's going to be a long process but I am thinking that it will be totally worth it.

:) Lucy K


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so impressed you're taking on a triathlon! Awesome!

Ak said...

Cute shoes! Great job on the training. Looking great in a swimsuit for your vacation will be great motivation!! :)

That Pink Girl said...

They are cute, love the pink!