I started this blog almost a year ago with the intent of being at my goal weight by now. Well ... I didn't accomplish it. This is a bit hard to type but at the same time I have not given up! That is something semi positive right? I started reading the book Made to Crave and I was making progress but then I put it down and quit reading it. Why? Fear perhaps that this time I was going to get to my weight goal. Crazy isn't it?!?
I am training for another Tri on August 14th and it will be here before you know it. So my goals for the summer are simple. Enjoy the time off with my family (the hubs is a teacher too), train at least 6 days a week, devote 30 minutes to organizing, track my points oh and one more thing, pick up the book and finish it!!
Happy summer and thanks for sticking with me!
Lucy K (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment