BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A signature and doctor's orders!

Thanks to my good friend E I now have a signature. I know I have not blogged in quite some time and feel bad that I haven't. In a nutshell I went to the doctor last week and he told me that I have to lose 15 pounds by my next visit which is December 21st. I am still processing this because I have never actually been told that I have to lose weight! It has been suggested and I have always known it but to be told "you have to do it" because you are on the verge of being diabetic has scared me.
It's no longer a "I want to lose weight to look good" it has now become you either lose weight or you will be a diabetic.
So here I ago! He said I have to lose 15 pounds by December 21st ... well I will show him and lose at least 2 more pounds and make it 17! :O)
Have a fantastic week and I am starting at 169
Lucy Sig

5 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Not a fun thing to be told by your doctor, but at least you didn't find this out too late. And now you have extra motivation. You can do it!

Laurie said...

I just found you from Syl's page. I clicked on you b/c you have such a pretty black and white profile pic, and now I am reading and learning all this cool stuff about you. MIddle school Spanish: you could be teaching my son, but I am in Virginia, he just started 7th last week.
I want a signature, can you tell me how you did it.
I'll keep reading, good luck, I HATE when I am told to do something, esp. lose weight, but you sound greatly motivated. Good for me to see.

That Pink Girl said...

Your determination will serve you well. You can DO IT!

Missy said...

You can do it lady!!! Excited for you to show him what's up when you surpass the 15 lb mark!

Kyle and Darci said...

That had to be difficult to hear! But I love how you turned it around and have a "competitive" attitude about it!! A very realistic goal, good luck! :)