I have been missing you guys! I haven't blogged because life has been beyond hectic since the new school year starts tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow! Hard to believe .... it has been a great summer and we have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am ready to get my routine down. I am going for a
walk jog tonight. I am not quite ready to start another challenge just yet! My body is still adjusting to the medication but I am feeling better each day.
I think this school year is going to be a good one! I am hoping to shrink a little each month and be at my goal weight by the time the school year ends. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Sounds great. I teach, too. It takes about 4 weeks to get in the groove, I think. Get ready for the "tiredness."
Your goal sounds good.
There's an award for you on my blog!
:)
Post a Comment