Hello Friends,
I went to the doctor yesterday and it seems like I am in good health!! I have lost 5 pounds the last three weeks and I am weighing in at 162 these days!! Pretty darn exciting I must say!! The Doc said he would like for me to lose 30 more pounds. He wants me under 150 by March. It's doable, for sure! My running is going well ... I am not the fastest of runners but I know that it "does the body good".
I have started to use my runs as my thinking time! My time to myself if you will. I sometimes dream that I am in the middle of a 1/2 marathon and I imagine how good it would feel to accomplish that! There seems to be 1/2 marathon coming up in March nearby. I don't think that I can train in 3 months for a 1/2 but I can definitely do a 5k.
Life is good these days! I hope your life is good too!
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


3 comments:
Congrats on the loss! That is awesome and so is being in good health! I love running and have the same goal. I have given myself 14 weeks to train for my first half marathon. If you have been running a while I totally think you can get to the goal of a half by March. keep up the great work!!!
Merry Christmas!
Congrats on the loss! That's fantastic! And, yes, I think you can reach your goal in 2011!!! Go for it, you have nothing to lose other than pounds! :)
Congrats on your loss! That is fabulous! I have been struggling with becoming a runner. Shin splints don't make it easy. I hope to get through this last holiday weekend and try it again.
Good luck on your journey!!
Post a Comment