Wow, so I officially started my first day of my 21 day challenge and it felt great! I must say I did a lot more walking than jogging but I was moving rather than sitting on the couch! In my book, that is a start and a good one I must add.
Besides wanting to be fit and trim I long to be a little crafty creature. You see I have friends that are super crafty like Erin at http://craftsandsutch.blogspot.com/ she is super talented and every time she makes something it turns out super cute. She has been my inspiration for some months and I have finally created some of my own "Crafty treasures". These are by no means complicated or out of this world but they are cute and a great start!
 |
| Button Gift Bow |
 |
| Picture Block |
1 comments:
Yay for getting back to running. I'm so proud of you! After 21 days, it will be a habit! :)
You are too sweet thinking of me as your crafty inspiration! You are my running inspiration, so I guess we are even. :)
I so love that picture block! Maybe we can organize a little gift exchange with all of our sweet girlfriends!
So excited for lunch tomorrow.
Post a Comment