BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Workout done for the day ...

I am off from work this week because our school district was kind enough to give us the entire week off. Yay!! So, today I decided to go to bootcamp at 5:30 this morning. As I was driving to the gym I kept asking myself if I should be proud of the fact that I woke up at 5:00 or just declare myself insane. Bootcamp was tough... I cussed a couple of times, in my head of course! When I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30
I felt a great JOY inside of me. It was over, finito, done and man was I excited that a) I lived through it and b) my workout was done for the day!  So day two of my 21 day workout challenge is d-o-n-e!! Happy day to all!!

Lucy Sig

2 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Good job, Girlie! :) I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!

Michelle said...

Great job! 5:30 is EARLY! Give yourself a big pat on the back!