BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hiatus ...it's over!!

Wow it has been so long and I must say that I have missed you! Thanks for all the sweet comments in regards to my mother-in-law. We got the autopsy report and it seems that she passed away from pneumonia out of all things! It's been almost two months and it is still hard but we are coming to terms with her death and good days are now outnumbering the bad days.

The past two weeks I have been a snot fest!! I had pretty bad allergies so the working out part came to a halt yet again. The counting of the points ... well apparently took the same path as the counting of the points, non existent. I thought to myself yesterday that I could just wait until after the 1st of the year to get back on track. I quickly realized that if I adopt that philosophy I will gain more wait thus have more weight to lose after the first. I have only gained 2 pounds but those 2 pounds could quickly turn into 5, 10 and 15. I must say that considering all the stress we have been under 2 pounds is pretty good for yours truly!

I am off all of next week so I am thinking that it is time for another self challenge let's say 21 days starting tomorrow. In order for it to count it must be at least 1 mile. I think this is what I need.

Wish me luck and I want to know .... what was the "thing" that finally made you say I am doing it and you stuck to it!

Lucy Sig

3 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

I'm so happy you are back to blogging and working out! :) I've missed you!

Michelle said...

Welcome back! And good luck with your new challenge!!

Kristyn said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging also! I know that you can complete your challenge!!