Well ... I didn't get to go to my meeting Monday but I did Weigh In at home and I weighed in at 166.6. I think I am retaining water or something ..... hahaha
I am looking forward to next Monday to see that number go down!
Have a great week everyone,
Lucy :)
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


5 comments:
Well, you know what to do...sprinkle some parsley on your salad! :) I think I ate 8 cookies tonight. LOL! Tomorrow is a new day. :)
I never really understood the whole retaining water thing. How does that work anyway? How do you rid your body of the water anyhow?
166.6 is a great weight... What would you like to be though?
The great news is that what goes up, can come down. I hope you have a great weigh in next week.
Lucy, although you weren't able to go to the meeting, good for you for being accountable and weighing in at home. You are right next week it will go down!
It's all that holiday eating! It will come back down...quickly, I hope! :)
J
Post a Comment