BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

If only I could "jar up" the feeling of accomplishment


I just returned from a 3.4 mile jog and it was GREAT! It was relaxing, fulfilling and challenging all at once. While I was on my jog-trot I though to myself that if I could bottle up the feeling of accomplishment that I feel when I finish a workout .... I could do an IronMan! I love, love and let me say it again love how I feel afterwards.

I always have great intentions of working out. In fact if I would actually complete all of the workouts that I think about doing in the morning, I would be at my goal weight and have a terrific body!

So since I can't bottle "the feeling" up I will read this post whenever I am feeling sluggish, hesitant or just flat out lazy!

I hope everyone has a super fantastic week,

Lucy :)

4 comments:

Syl said...

how about when you don't wanna do a workout you say to yourself "remember how I felt the last time" and see what happens ;-).
I do like the bottling idea though, I would totally buy some of that ;-)

Jess said...

You are so right!

Jess said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
There is an award for you on there!
J

MegFordice said...

That's the allure of running. The runners high. Only a fellow runner can understand it!