Last week one of my good friends teamed up with the hubs to convince me to sign up for "The Warrior Dash". Check out The Warrior Dash and see what I have gotten myself into! It consists of a 3. something mile race and obstacles! Yep obstacles, tires, sand dunes and fire! Yeah, you read it right FIRE! What on earth was I thinking?!?!
We went to church last night and prayed, I mean seriously prayed. I want to find my mission or purpose in 2011. I want to be a better version of ME. I want Him to transform me into who I am supposed to be. So is it far fetched that maybe I signed up because He is going to start of by showing me my inner warrior, my strength. Is that crazy of me to think, yeah maybe it is, but maybe it is the truth. I don't know, I just have a feeling that this is the first step to my inner transformation. I have always wanted to transform from the outside in, maybe this time I will transform from the inside out!
How do I plan on training for this. I will start each day with some much needed quite time a daily devotional. I think this will help me in more ways than just the start of my day. I have let my quite time go by the wayside. I am thinking about purchasing the insanity workout. Any thoughts on this? I will continue to count points and attend my meetings.
I am in search of my inner warrior and I think I may just find her in 2011!
I hope everyone has a great week and if you have purchased the insanity workout series please let me know how you like it.



2 comments:
If I knew how to type a warrior/Indian cry, I so would! I know you will find your inner warrior and your purpose, Girlie! I will say prayers for you to find both! :)
To start training, obviously running...maybe crawling through sand boxes and jumping over candles. LOL! I couldn't help myself! I know you will rock it! :)
Wow girl!!!! You make me want to do those things. I wish I had someone to push me like Chris seems to do for you. I was good last week with running, but then the funk hit and here I am sitting on my couch eating popcorn. What am I thinking!? This is not the way to lose any weight or be a better me!!!! GRRRRRR. I've done it again---FAILURE!
BUT you go girl! You rock!!!
Post a Comment