Kenz at All The Weigh asked What my New Year's Resolutions are so here they go! I suggest you participate too! :)
Hit my goal weigh of 128
Exercise at least 3-5 days a week for at least 30 minutes
Let go of unhealthy or superficial relationships
Continue to try to be the best person that I know how to be
Pray more
Run a 1/2 marathon
Blog at least once a week
Concentrate on the positive of each day
Count my blessings and give thanks on a daily basis
Most importantly find my inner warrior and my purpose.
I am convinced that this year is going to be A M A Z I N G!
Lucy K :)



3 comments:
I love these goals. =) It's going to be a great year!
Love these goals!!!!
J
We have some similar goals, like counting our blessings and running a race. I hope you accomplish all of your goals!
Post a Comment