
It has finally stopped raining here .... alleluia, alleluia, alleluyaaaaaaah! I couldn't run on the streets because of the rain yesterday so I hit the treadmill in our garage. Who needs hot yoga when I have a treadmill in the garage in the Texas heat! I ended up jogging/walking 4 miles!!! I didn't realize how much I miss those stop signs and street signs until yesterday. I play those mind games like, "You can stop and walk at the third stop sign". On the treadmill I had to say, "You can stop and walk after the the 3rd song is over".
The scale is slowly and I mean slowly going down. I wonder why it is such a slow process. My body has been hovering around the 165's for almost two years!! I am counting points and exercising like mad! I know this process is worth it and I continuously tell myself that!I am not going to quit, no mam, not this time!!
Question to those of you who are doing WW's or have done it in the past. Do you eat all of your activity and flex points?
Have a super Friday! :D
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


6 comments:
I don't eat all my activity points. I maybe eat a few, but never all of them. That's just me though... Not saying that it's the right thing to do...
congrats on the 4 miles!!! you should be so proud! i understand the slowness....I've been averaging about 2 lbs a month, but i know it will be easier to keep it off the slower i go. but it always feels good to see the numbers go down :)
I usually eat my weekly 35 points, but I try really hard not to eat my activity points. Sometimes I do though because I'm just really hungry or I have a big event. I don't really stress over it anymore.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Love yours. Way to go on your hard workouts! I'll be following you!
J
So glad you commented on my blog again. I had somehow lost your blog.
Those treadmill runs do seem to be more difficult, but it sounds like you've got a good handle on the mind games. I do that kind of thing too. Get's me through it. When I started sometimes I'd tell myself I'll run for 3 songs, then when I get there I add one more song on just to prove to myself that I can go that little bit further.
I did WWs many times (mostly successful when I followed it consistently) and I usually just ate a few of my APs. I didn't have as much success when I ate them all .. but I typically earn alot.
First time reading your blog - great writing and beautiful layout!!
So inspired by your exercise determination! Way to go!!!
I have done WW in the past and I usually only ate the activity points if I needed to. (super hungry, big event, etc..)
Best wishes on your journey! I'll 'follow' along.
diane :)
Post a Comment