BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 10


Yesterday I did bodycombat and then came home and ran 2 miles on the treadmill. I did it without stopping to walk which is a pretty big accomplishment for me. I am thinking that today will be another 2 miler. Syl has inspired me to do 100 crunches so I am going to add that to my challenge as well. My challenge was inspired by 21 days I eventually want to go from 11 days to 21 days!! Both of these ladies have amazing blogs so check them out.


I have been blogging about a week or two and I absolutely love it!. I have learned some great tips and I feel like I am on this journey with other "friends". Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such positive comments.


Have a super day :D

3 comments:

kimert said...

Good for you for making it another day!! I have no doubt you will be adding another 10 to get to 21 days before too long! Keep up the great work. :)

Teresa said...

Great job on the 2-miler!

Missy said...

Two miles!?!? Great job lady!! I can't run more than a couple minutes without dying. I hate running. Good job with it - keep it up!!