BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tracking and Exercise at war with each other!!

So here is my challenge ... I workout like a mad woman and then not track or I track and then not workout. Seriously, how is this a productive way to lose weight, let's see, it's not! I only had a .whatever loss this week and realized that I have to do both. Hello Lucy!! It's not rocket science is it??? Why do I have such a hard time doing both? I think I am looking at the big picture and when I do it scares my face off! This is typically the point at which I say, "Adios, I am fine with the way I look". Well truthfully, I am not so I need to suck it up and do both. I had a bad case of the summer lazzies yesterday but I still worked out 2 hours. Yay me! I have the support of my family and friends but most importantly I now have my "bloggie friends" and I know you guys won't let me quit. So here is to tracking and exercising, doing both and not picking just one!
Here is my self challenge for the week! Exercise everyday, track every day and drink at least 90 ounces of water.
Thanks for supporting me on this journey!
:D Lucy

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You can do it Lucy - just focus on each day as it comes....the big picture can be really overwhelming sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Under normal circumstances, a 2 hour workout is great! But when fighting the devious and dastardly "lazies" a 2 hour workout is MAGNIFICENT! Congratulations on pushing through.

For freedom!

Deb

Anonymous said...

Under normal circumstances, a 2 hour workout is great! But when fighting the devious and dastardly "lazies" a 2 hour workout is MAGNIFICENT! Congratulations on pushing through.

For freedom!

Deb

Anonymous said...

Under normal circumstances, a 2 hour workout is great! But when fighting the devious and dastardly "lazies" a 2 hour workout is MAGNIFICENT! Congratulations on pushing through.

For freedom!

Deb