HI! I have not blogged in quite sometime. My three sisters were in town and we had a fantastic time. The "eats" (my eating habits) were not exactly the best but we had a great time and it was all well worth it. I did run while they were here so at least I didn't let my running go. I am a bit depressed because they are gone and last night I felt like drowning my sadness in food, but I didn't! Instead I went out for a jog and it felt great. I am five days into my 15 day running challenge so I have 10 more days to go! I can do it or so I think I can. :)
I have decided to be brave and add another challenge to the mix! I am going to journal everything that I eat for the next 15 days. Hello, I should be doing this anyway since I am paying WW's! I am going to weigh in this Saturday and continue my weigh ins for at least 3 weeks. Small steps ... small steps will eventually turn into bigger and bigger steps. :)
Happy Monday to all and thanks for following my journey!
:) Lucy
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


3 comments:
Great job on the running! I like how you ran while your sisters were there and you ran to help you get over the fact that they weren't there anymore.
I'm sure you will complete your challenges.
The temptation always comes, for me, when I get out of my routine. But you can't live life routine after routine so you have to learn to resist temptation. It's a struggle for us all.
Fantastic that you chose to go for a run instead of eating when you were feeling down! You'll definitely make it through your next running challenge...and the food challenge is a good idea!
As always...good luck!!
Post a Comment