BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 4,3, 2 (Wow it is close to the finish)

I apologize for not blogging everyday but my family is in town from Mexico and I don't get to see them very often at all. I have spent a lot of time hanging out, shopping and eating. Yeah, my eating when family is here is not so good. They are on vacations and I apparently go "on WW's vacation" while they are here. Not good huh?

Running ... well I have one more day and I will have officially completed my 11 day challenge! I might add that although I have had company it hasn't stopped me from going out and running. Sometimes it is at 10:30 at night but I get out there and do it! Day 4 I ran 2.25, day 3 I ran 1.2 and day 2, today I ran 2.2. How does it feel, well part of me is in complete shock that I am 1 day away from completing this task! I am excited but scared! Scared of what? Of the fact that I set out to do something and I am actually going to follow through and finish it! This is something that I set out to do for me, and I did it! Crazy isn't it!?! I set out to do something and I completed it and it scares me!!

I think that it has shown me that if I trully stick to WW's I will lose the weight. For some reason it scares the hell out of me to actually lose weight! Does anyone else out there feel this way?!?

Thanks for the award that I got from .... I will have to go back and look! I was so excited to get it and I promise that I will figure out how to post it and do what it requires me to do on Sunday. We are off to Austin to visit with the family. I will catch back up with you my bloggie friends Sunday!!

Thanks for sharing this journey with me :D
Lucy

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Enjoy your visit with family. And good for you squeezing those runs in.

Nicole said...

It's great that you've managed to stick with it even with company in town! That is getting you that much closer to making it a true habit! And doesn't it feel good! :) Great job!

Tara Kieninger said...

Great going on sticking with your challenge!! I'm am a newbie runner and I'm in the process of trying to lose weight too.