Thursday we decided to go out to eat and I decided that I would have a bake potato and a side salad. Withing 30 minutes of leaving the restaurant my stomach started gurgling and the cramps set in. Withing an hour I was in severe pain and the bathroom and I became pals. Needless to say I was in bed that evening and could not run. I took off yesterday because I was still not feeling like I could run. I felt okay but my stomach was still super sensitive and I was extremely tired.
So, with that being said I have decided to start my 15 day streak of running once again. I am going to tweak it and say that I will either run at least a mile or do some form of cardio like bodycombat or kickboxing for the next 15 days. I may run all 15 days or I may mix it up. I want to do this because I have noticed some soreness in my feet when I wake up. The hubs thinks it's from running on concrete day after day.
I went back to WW's today and I weighed in at 168.6. Here I go, here I go once again... drop the weight, drop the weight!
Have a great weekend :)
Lucy
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


4 comments:
Hey, Sweet Girl! I've missed you! Don't get discouraged and keep your head up. I would love to start working out too. Lori said she's been going to a women's fitness center near her for super cheap. I think there is one on Research that I'm going to check out. :)
I leave on Monday for Colorado. I'll be back on Tuesday and I want to see you before school starts. As of right now, I do not have anything scheduled for Wednesday-Friday so maybe we can meet for brunch or a yummy salad for lunch???
Love you,
E
Oh Lucy sorry you got sick - food poisoning is the worst!
Good for you for starting your challenge again!
Hate to hear you got sick!
You can totally rock the challenge! Good luck. :)
sounds painful. good for you for starting again!
- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com
Post a Comment