I got my first award from two different people!!! Thank you so very much to Ana at http://veganana1@blogspot.com/ and to I Said so at http://weightlossforrealthistime.blogspot.com/
The rules for this award are the following:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4.Let your nominees know about their award.
The rules for this award are the following:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4.Let your nominees know about their award.
7 Things about Me
1. My husband is my very best friend.
2. I absolutely love being a mom to an almost 6 year old little girl. She is the joy of my life.
3. The most difficult time in my life was when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. (He has been in remission for almost 4 years) Praise God!
4. I was born in Mexico City.
5. I have three brothers and 3 sisters and I am the baby. :)
6. I am blessed to have an amazing family and an equally amazing group of friends.
7. I am a Middle School Spanish teacher.
I promise to post the 15 newly discovered blogs tomorrow ... I am sleepy!



1 comments:
congrats on your award, it was great learning more about you
Post a Comment