After successfully completing my 11 day challenge I took 3 days off to let the legs rest. Today I kept feeling a bit antsy and ready to hit the streets again, to run of course, nothing else! So I took off on my run and it felt great, almost liberating and I almost felt like I missed running. Hard to believe quite frankly. Me, Lucy, miss running? Impossible but yet so true.
So I have decided to start my 15 day challenge today. I will run at least 1 mile for the next 15 days, continue with the 100 crunches and add 33 girlie push ups. I am hoping to shed 5 pounds during the next 15 days too!
My relatives are still in town and I am enjoying them thoroughly. I will go back to the "real world of WW's starting Monday". I have not gone to a meeting in almost a month. I promise that I will weigh in next Saturday! Pinky promise to all! I am not going to weigh myself until then. Yikes a little scary to think of the fact that I will not weigh in until then. I am a twice a week, okay three times a week weigher! (I know that is not even a word) as of today, I declare it a word! Haaaaa
Wish me luck and feel free to join me on my challenge!
:D Lucy
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


6 comments:
That is great you missed running! You will do awesome on your newest challenge.
Good luck!
I would love to join in your challenge but my current running plan doesn't recommend consecutive running days. I look forward to reading about your progress though!!! :)
I am the kind of "weigher" you are!
Way to go on setting your 15 day challenge!
Good for you for setting up your next challenge! I'm sure you'll do great!!
Good luck Lucy. I know you can do it!
I LOVE your idea! Way to break things down into attainable, measurable steps!
I'm SO copying you Miss Lucy! (in a good way)
Post a Comment