BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yay I did it ...11 day challenge check


So as the title of this blog states, I did it! I set out to run at least one mile for 11 days straight and guess what? I did it! This is huge because I usually start out strong but around day 5 or 6 I say, "ummm that's enough of that" and flat out quit. I had great runs and I had extremely hard runs. Slow and even slower runs but they got done!
I am super excited that I followed through and did it. Now I need to work on my eating! I am still not 100% counting points which I need to change. I am not going to lose weight unless I get my counting on track!!
It felt amazing to put my goal first and regardless of what the day brought I still did what I needed to do for me.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

That is AWESOME! Congratulations-you should be so proud....and I am a bit envious;)

Michelle said...

Congrats!! Always a great feeling to set a goal and then achieve it!

Missy said...

Great job! You should be so proud of yourself!!

Heidi said...

CONGRATS!

Jess said...

Way to go! I'm going to try that goal for me!!!

Traci said...

Great job meeting your goal. Congrats!