
I jogged 2.25 miles last night. I can't believe that I am doing it, I am! It's an amazing feeling to set out to do something and then actually be on the road to accomplish it!. I need to get my eating into sync with my exercising. I am not eating terrible but I am not counting points either! I have relatives from out of the country so they want to eat things that they don't have in their country. I don't blame them because when I visit them I want to do the same.
The effects of exercising are definitely well worth it. I seem to be in a good mood all the time and I don't want to nap 24/7! It feels great ...so why is it that I go through spells of being a total couch potato?!?!? Not anymore!
How long did it take you to see the results of your hard work?
:D Lucy
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


6 comments:
hey Lucy!!! you're doing so great!!!! keep it up! i started running a little over 6 months ago, and really focusing on what i eat. i watch calories, but don't really eat too strictly :) i've lost 16 lbs as of right now. which i wish it was more, but i'm enjoying seeing the results! even when i don't lose weight seeing the change in my body is totally worth it!
I think every day you wake up feeling good about what you are doing for your body is a sign that you are "seeing" results!! You are doing so well!! Keep up the great work. :)
WOW! 2.25 miles is awesome! You are doing great.
I just found your blog from the healthy you challenge. I really like the look of your blog. You are doing great! I have been "running" since February and have yet to run 2.25 miles! Welcome to blogland.
Great job getting out there and jogging. It feels great. I'm sure I would notice more change if I wasn't running just to lose enough to eat and maintain. Boy do I need to shift my eating.
Awesome! Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge. :)
Post a Comment