Sorry for the late report but we went out of town for the weekend. I am superduper proud of the fact that I still continued to run through out our trip. Friday, I went to kickboxing and after the class I decided to try to get my run in. I got on the treadmill and knocked out 1.53 miles, after kickboxing! :) I was on cloud nine because I finally felt a glimpse of "I can do this".
Saturday I got up at 6:30 and jogged/walked a total of 3.43 miles before we left for the trip. It felt great to be done with my workout before 8:00 in the morning!
Tonight,(Sunday) we got home around 9:00 pm. I dropped my bag in the bedroom, changed and headed out for a mile and a half jog. :)
I am proud of the fact that I have stuck to my little challenge. The Lucy before would have dropped out by day 3 and found excuses of why I "NEEDED" to quit. Not this time!
My eating is not as good as it should be but I am working on it. I have visitors from out of town and I have decided to take them along on my journey. We will eat healthy and exercise and posibbly treat ourselves a bit because they are on vacation.
I may not have the body that I want ....YET but I do feel like I am getting a little stronger each day.
:D Lucy
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


3 comments:
I think you're doing great! Hard to fit the workouts in while traveling so good for you for making it happen!
Good job. I always feel so accomplished when I squeeze in a little exercise at a time where I normally would have had a reasonable excuse to skip it.
Good work.
There's an award for you on my blog.
Post a Comment