
I am still running everyday! I think my neighbors think I am part hamster. I say this because I wait to run until 9:00 or so at night and I run up and down our street. It's so funny that I am getting to "know" my neighbors routines. I know who will be sitting out in the garage, who will be grilling which by the way is torture as I am running. I am still far from in love with running but I am liking it more, just a tad bit each day.
So I had to go to the doctor yesterday and he insisted that I get a tetanus shot. One word, OUCH!!! The shot was painful but the aftermath of it is even worse. I woke up with a golf size ball on my arm and it feels like I did 500 push ups on just that arm. Boo on the shot but the good news is I don't have to do that again for 10 years.
My weight loss is still minimal but I feel like I am getting in shape more and more each day.
Have a terrific day and smile at a complete stranger and make someones day. :)
Lucy
.:Flip This Pattern:.
12 years ago


1 comments:
Good for you on the daily running! I'm really impressed. I too am running (though not every day) and I feel like I'm getting much more fit even without seeing alot of weight loss. Keep it up, Lucy!!
Post a Comment